Comprehensive, holistic, trauma-informed, primary health care
H.E.A.L.T.H. is for all persons, who are at risk for, currently experiencing, or who have experienced sexual violence, exploitation, coercion, sex trafficking and / or labour trafficking.
Along with primary and preventative healthcare, we provide case management, peer support, and more through our programs and collaboration with other service providers.
A few highlights:
- No identification or health insurance required.
- All persons (13 years and older) are welcome, regardless of gender , ability
insurance or documentation
- LGBTQ+ and diverse populations are welcome
- An excellent fit for persons who view mainstream healthcare as traumatic
- Mental Health and persons struggling with addictions are welcome
For additional information including hours of operation and to book an appointment, please go to healthclinicottawa.ca